Sunday, February 1, 2009

My favorite places to eat!

So I have been thinking about my favorite places to eat. I love food and I love variety. So my top three choice are all unique. Let's start with number 3: Le's Vietnamese in Ames. A little hole in the wall restaurant that I haven't been to in years. They serve Vietnamese cuisine that is yummy! They have a appetizer called Bo Boa. It is a white puff ball with meat inside. Yum! Next is number 2: Bali Satay in Ames. This is also another hole in the wall that serves Indian food. My fav drink is called Es Campur. It is made with coconut milk, jello and other unique ingredients. My friend Donna Jo introduced me to this place. Alright, my all time place to eat and is ranking number 1 is the The Latin King in Des Moines. I have special place in my heart for this restaurant. A lot of special occasions took place here and I love thier food. My must have are Antipasto, Fried Raviolis, Chicken Spiedini with Alfredo and last but not least Tira-mi-su. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment