Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving in Wyoming!


I didn't start my blog until after thanksgiving. But I wanted to share the experience still. I have never been out west before, or at least not as an adult and it was an adventure. I had a wonderful holiday and it was something I'll always remember. Mostly, because I got to meet Brice's family, go hunting and a 1000 mile drive back home. We stayed in a beautiful lil chalet in Jackson, Wyoming and hunted near the Teton's. Orange is the new black! We mostly just drove around looking for Elk coming off the elk reserve, and when we spotted them we did "dropoffs" to help set up a good spot to take the elk down. We walked down some steep ravines into a valley where the river ran. And went into the woods to see what we could find. I think I fell in love with the mountains just as much as I fell in love with Brice. I hope I get to visit Wyoming again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment